Pre-Divorce Financial Review
Can you really afford to keep your house?
Can you still afford to pay for your child’s college tuition?
We do not manage money so you will not be pressured to move your money. We do not sell financial products so you will not be pressured to invest. We focus on YOUR financial goals. If you need to better understand your financial situation then this fixed-rate package is a good option for you.
With our Pre-Divorce Financial Review, you will receive a document to use when meeting with your family law attorney to determine your divorce strategy. Your Pre-Divorce Financial Review will help you avoid common financial mistakes.
- Assessing assets and liabilities from your marriage
- Calculating your post-divorce income, deductions, and tax implications
- Estimating your expenses for your post-divorce lifestyle
- Identifying your target retirement lifestyle and affordability
- Developing a divorce settlement option for you to discuss with your family law attorney
We meet in person or virtually – whichever is easiest for you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin developing your Pre-Divorce Financial Review.
MONEY + LIFE TIPS:
Sign-up for our free monthly Money + Life Tips
We respect your privacy and will not sell your information.